Body composition measurements for health and performance with the Bod Pod
- Proven accuracy using whole-body density measurement.
- Provides information on fat and fat-free mass, Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Total Energy Expenditure (TEE).
- Fast test time (about 5 minutes).
- Accommodates a wide range of populations.
- Safe, non-invasive, and ideally suited for repeated testing.
- Simple and easy for subject.
In preparation for testing with the Bod Pod:
What to wear?
Men : Fitted compression shorts
Women: Single layer sports bra & fitted compression shorts
What to eat?
We recommend you do not consume any food or beverages at least 3 hours before your scheduled test.
Can I work out before I take my Bod Pod test?
We do not recommend you perform any kind of exercise at least 3 hours prior to testing.
For more information on the testing process, CLICK HERE to view a demo video.
Who uses the Bod Pod?
The Bod Pod is highly valued in various situations due to its portability, accuracy, and simplistic testing protocol. Various professional sports teams and health professionals rely on this valuable tool for body composition measurements. This will be the 10th year the Bod Pod is utilized in the NFL scouting combines.
Ask us today how you can get your very own BOD POD measurements taken! For pricing and fees CLICK HERE.